10 Awesome DIY Coffee Bar Table
So the coffee kick is in. And I just can’t help looking at these awesome DIY coffee bar table! I need one. They all look so amazing. And creating one isn’t that difficult.
- Start with a budget and end in mind.
- Decide on the theme – is it gonna be farm house style? modern chic? Even a minimalist theme can look great.
- Find a suitable space – a corner perhaps or part of your buffet table. It depends on how big or small a space you want this to be.
- Make a list of coffee bar essentials – coffee caddy, coffee machine, coffee poster, coffee mugs, coffee cart, trays etc. For some inspiration, you may want to check out my post on 10 home coffee bar essentials.
- Lastly, do a draft drawing on how you want to position the things on your coffee bar. Of course, you always tweak and shift things around later to achieve the look you want. A draft is just there to guide you get organized when you are starting.
For more inspiration, check out the 10 best home coffee bar stations and DIY coffee bar tables below I have picked for you!
I think this is probably my favorite coffee bar style. I don’t really like too many things placed outside. So having them in the cabinet just above the coffee machine is brilliant:) Nothing fanciful here. Kinda minimalist but yet it gives a cool and classy look.